May I have the pleasure to introduce Stan: the standing desk that can be fully customized to your personal taste and height.
Stan is 100% Belgian,...read more
+32 (0)3 291 55 61
3D DesignerCommunication, Teamwork, Hard Skills
Job type: Fulltime
Profession: Grapic Designer
3D Designer @ 3D Factory
Great 3D objects start with great design. And great design requires a vivid imagination, a hunger for new things and a playful mind. We believe you have all of that.
And we hope you can channel that curiosity and vision into new and ‘one of a kind’ objects for our clients as well as customisable products for the 3D factory platform. We need you because you are a true 3D-champion, experienced and with some great projects in your backpack. But mostly we need you because you are passionate, hands-on and relentless.
- Hands-on 3D modelling and rendering skills. You know what you’re doing with CAD programs such as Rhinoceros and Blender.
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- You work directly with customers to design and produce the products exactly like the want.
- Design customisable products for the online 3D factory platform (we call this templates)
- Commercial feeling is a plus
- Good communicator
- Practical mindset
- Team player
- Work hard mentality
- Excellent design and product development skills.
- Have a structured way of working
Grow to be an expert in design for digital manufacturing (= THE future)
We offer you an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
Step into an energetic and growing story
Learn a lot on exciting technologies such as 3D printing, digital manufacturing and customisation.
You will be part of a passionate team within a growing company that highly values entrepreneurship, teamwork and openness.
What you can expect from Twikit
We are building the future of how consumers relate with products in a digital way. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.
We offer you an inspiring and challenging position with a competitive compensation plan and the opportunity to grow. You will be part of an experienced team within an international and fast growing technology company that highly values initiative, teamwork, openness and self-development.
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
Mail your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com