Codit is an innovative IT company which provides next-level consultancy, technology, and managed services to leading brands worldwide. We successfully help companies reduce operational costs,...read more
Gaston Crommenlaan 14
+32 3 844 31 72
Domain Lead IoTCreative Thinking, Independent, Leading
Job type: Fulltime
Profession: Microsoft Expert
As the Domain Lead IoT, you are our driving force when it comes to our cloud IoT services, building with us our vision and strategy from the standpoint of digital transformation and IoT.
About the Job
Your duties are both extensive and varied, with technical, managerial and business responsibilities:
- You outline the main aspects of the management and development of the IoT domain. Your strong vision on architecture helps determine the technical direction in this domain. You dare to be innovative and you follow the latest market trends.
- You are responsible for project estimates, planning, follow-up, etc. within the domain.
- You are responsible for the success of our consultants. You coach them on a technical level and give advice on their possibilities for further growth in the field of IoT. You shape their learning curves together with the Lead Architect, the HR Manager, and our international colleagues.
- You are our internal IoT inspiration and you’re also our external IoT ambassador. You love to share your knowledge of IoT through coaching, white papers, webinars, blogs and you are closely connected to existing IoT communities.
- You work closely with the sales team, supporting them as a technical advisor to the customer.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You have demonstrable work experience and a track record in cloud solutions with IoT.
- You are closely connected to existing communities and understand the challenges within IoT.
- You are preferably familiar with the Microsoft IoT stack.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You can work autonomously and co-decide on strategy, budget and the development of the IoT domain at Codit.
- You can take responsibility for your work and can motivate your colleagues. You have experience in coaching people.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and oral