Codit is an innovative IT company which provides next-level consultancy, technology, and managed services to leading brands worldwide. We successfully help companies reduce operational costs,...read more
Gaston Crommenlaan 14
+32 3 844 31 72
Managed Services EngineerCommunication, Analytical, Independent
Job type: Fulltime
Profession: Managed Services Engineer
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium, to help us support and implement on-premise and cloud integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
You help to maintain mission critical back-end integration solutions for our customers, using your analytical thinking to quickly solve problems as they arise.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- a Bachelor degree in IT
- good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- the ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- familiarity with (or at least know of): XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server, Azure. Certainly let us know if you know anything about: Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft, B2B, EAI, SOA, ESB.
- fluent English, any other language is an asset.
- Oh yeah, you like pizza and boules de Berlin – we eat them A LOT.
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – we want to see you fly!
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun and supportive atmosphere, awesome after-hours activities organized by our Codit fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.