May I have the pleasure to introduce Stan: the standing desk that can be fully customized to your personal taste and height.
Stan is 100% Belgian,...read more
+32 (0)3 291 55 61
Project ManagerCommunication, Business Intelligence, Leading
Job type: Fulltime
Profession: Project Management
Twikit creates a cutting-edge, web-based platform that allows our customers to integrate high-end 3D customization directly into their own environments. We create visualizations for 3D products, and connect to manufacturers (3D printing, lasercutting, …) to bring them to life on-demand. Our software allows deep personalization, digital manufacturing, and easy integration with suppliers. With these, we are revolutionising markets such as jewellery, automotive, and biometric devices. We are scaling up our team and are looking for a project manager.
Who are you?
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- You have a successful Project Management track record of at least 3 years
- You know how to get things done, even when the going gets tough
- You are a master of project timelines and budgets
- You have no fear pursuing all the info you need to get stuff done
- You have a strong sense of priorities, and can balance multiple projects at the same time
- You are a strong communicator across the board
- You have hands-on experience in working with diverse teams
- Software development processes and tools (e.g. JIRA, Agile) are familiar terrain to you
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- You are fluent in English (Spoken and written), German is a plus
Oh yes, some of our perks include
- A “penthouse” office with an amazing view, easily accessible by car and public transportation
- Flexible working hours and homework
- A competitive remuneration package
- Mobility plan
- A high-end laptop for work and private use
- A personalized “Stan” standing desk
- An annual 200€ budget for 3D printed and customized goods
- Bring on new talent and you’ll be rewarded
- Team events on a regular basis, weekly “café’s”
Mail your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com